2 lbs Brussel Sprouts, cleaned
1/2 lb Bacon
1/2 cup Walnuts, chopped
1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
2 Tbsp Whole Grain Mustard
1/2 cup Olive Oil
1/4 cup Feta, crumbled
Salt & Pepper to taste
1) Using a mandoline or sharp knife, shred the brussel sprouts, making sure to leave the stalk and core out. Place in a large mixing bowl.
2) Over medium-high heat, cook bacon until crisp. Set aside on paper towels to drain. Reserve the bacon fat.
3) Wipe out the saute pan, add 1 Tbsp of the reserved bacon fat and saute the walnuts over medium-high heat until fragrant, tossing constantly. Pour nuts over the sprouts and toss to combine.
4) Crumble bacon and add to sprouts.
5) In the same saute pan over medium-low heat add 3 Tbsp of reserved bacon fat and the mustard. Whisk to combine.
6) Add vinegar and whisk.
7) Whisk in the oil and season to taste with salt & pepper.
8) Pour the warm vinaigrette over the sprouts and toss to combine. Add the feta and serve warm.