2 lbs ground beef, grass fed, antibiotic free
1 Tbsp Sea Salt, coarse
1 Tbsp Liquid Amino Acids or Tamari
1/2 tsp All-Natural Liquid Smoke
1/2 tsp Fresh Cracked Pepper
1) Preheat your oven to 225F
2) Mix all the ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl. Press the meat mixture into a baking sheet, making sure that the meat is even.
3) Bake for 8 hours. Flip the meat in the pan and bake for 3 more hours.
4) Remove from the oven and allow to cool. Cut the meat into strips and keep in an airtight zip top bag in the freezer.
5) Pull a few pieces out to eat for the day (usually takes about 10 minutes to thaw enough to eat)