2 Tbsp Olive Oil
1Tbsp Garlic, minced
1 tsp Red Chili Flakes
2 cans (15oz) Organic Tomato Puree or Sauce
1 Tbsp Italian Herbs
2 lbs, Roasted Chicken, shredded (white & dark meat)
1 lb Brocoli Florets
1 cup Cheddar Cheese, shredded
4 oz Pepperoni, sliced
1) In a small sauce pan, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Add the garlic and saute.
2) Add in the chili flakes and saute until the garlic is slightly browned.
3) Stir in the tomato puree and herbs. Let simmer for 5 minutes.
4) Preheat oven to 425f.
5) Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Drop broccoli in a blanch for 2 minutes.
6) Drain broccoli and place in the bottom of a casserole dish. Top with chicken and then sauce.
7) Spread cheese over chicken and top with pepperoni.
8) Bake for 30 minutes or until bubbly crispy cheese.