There's nothing like a filling soup on a cold fall night to satisfy the soul and fill the belly. This soup does just that and more. Plus it's keto friendly.
1 Tbsp Bacon Fat
2ea Onions, small diced
1 Tbsp Garlic, minced
3 cups Mushrooms, sliced
2 lbs Ground Beef
1 lb Conehead Cabbage, sliced
6 cups Beef Stock
1 Tbsp Paprika
1 tsp Dill
1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt, full fat
Salt & Pepper to Taste
1) Saute onions in bacon fat until slightly brown in a large dutch oven
2) Add garlic and ground beef and cook through
3) Add mushrooms and allow to cook down and brown slightly
4) Add cabbage and mix in well. Cover pot and allow to cook down
5) Stir in broth, paprika and dill. Bring to a boil and reduce to a low simmer for 15 minutes.
6) Take soup off heat and stir in yogurt and season to taste with salt & pepper
7) Serve hot.
I love this soup topped with some fresh parmesan cheese!